Next Three-Day Workshop – TBA
The Totally Engaged Audience™ Fearless Presenter three-day workshop will help you painlessly move to the next level as a presenter; whether you are a beginner or a full-out professional.
Day One: The Totally Engaged Audience™ Fearless Presenter Workshop
Day One we will review the 24 Unbreakable Rules of the Subconscious so you can overcome the three little-known fears that keep most presenters from being truly powerful in front of any group.
Further, we will review your CORE Assessment to determine your authentic style and discuss how to appeal to all CORE types in any audience. Additionally, you will go through a proven focus session to gain clarity on the presentation target you are moving toward to include the initial development of your powerful personal story.
Days Two and Three: The Totally Engaged Audience™ Fearless Presenter Workshop
Days Two and Three will focus on the development of a specific presentation coupled with video reviews and coaching around these key points:
- Creating a powerful open and close
- Developing and integrating humorous stories and vignettes to support key points and build rapport
- Incorporation of your personal story to build undeniable connections to your audience
- Deeper work on the authentic “actor” in you to include using your three voices to engage a wider range of your audience all while having more FUN
- Practice recognized retention techniques that play to your natural style aka: EDU-TRAIN-MENT
- Understand how to leverage the laws of physics to create the outcomes you want with any group
- Learn optimal balance points for speed, rate and pace of delivery to connect with what is most important to each audience
- Learn several techniques and processes that will get you past any fear you have as a presenter
LOCATION: Workshop Will Be Held in Grapevine, Texas (hotel TBA).
Get your copy of the NEW & EXPANDED book version of The Totally Engaged Audience on Amazon NOW!
Latest posts by Marc Schwartz (see all)
- Getting Started on a Ketogenic Lifestyle - April 18, 2020
- Success-GPS Webinar - June 17, 2019
- Lessons From A Near Death Experience - March 12, 2017